CSCP Spring 2021 - Virtual
* Course is 13-weeks (3 hours per week - 4 PM to 7 PM), from April 12th to July 19th.
The APICS CSCP program helps you demonstrate your knowledge and organizational skills for developing more streamlined operations. Since its launch in 2006, more than 19,000 professionals in 82 countries have earned the APICS CSCP designation.
The new APICS CSCP exam consists of three important modules. The exam reflects critical changes in the marketplace and in the evolving roles and responsibilities of operations and supply chain managers. To earn the CSCP certification, you must master each of the following:
MODULE 1: Supply Chain Design
- Develop the Supply Chain Strategy
- Design the Supply Chain
MODULE 2: Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Procure and Deliver Goods and Services
- Manage the Relationship with Supply Chain Partners
- Manage Reverse Logistics
MODULE 3: Supply Chain Improvements and Best Practices
- Comply with Standards, Regulations, and Sustainable Best Practices
- Manage Risk in the Supply Chain
- Measure, Analyze, and Improve the Supply Chain
The registration fee for this course includes the APICS CSCP Learning System materials and on-line tools. Please note that fees for taking the CSCP exam is separate and has to be booked via Pearson Vue.
Click here to try a CSCP Learning System demo.
Click here to complete the CSCP Eligibility Application
$1,700.00 [APICS Member]
$1,750.00 after 12:00 am April 7
$1,950.00 after 12:00 am April 7
$2,695.00 [Member Exam Bundle]
$2,745.00 after 12:00 am April 7
$2,915.00 [Non Member Exam + Membership Bundle]
$2,965.00 after 12:00 am April 7